top of page


Entendemos que elegir un proveedor de atención médica puede ser una tarea desalentadora. Convertirse en miembro de Superior Choice es fácil; simplemente seleccione el tipo de seguro que tiene, a continuación.




Haga clic aquí para buscar en nuestro directorio de médicos en línea un médico cercano a usted o llame al 1-888-975-3246 o TTY: 711 para hablar con un representante que pueda ayudarlo. Superior Choice IPA tiene contratos con muchos planes de salud en el condado de Los Ángeles. Haga clic aquí para ver una lista de nuestros socios de planes de salud.

  • What is an Independent Physicians Association (IPA)?
    An Independent Physicians Association (IPA) is a network of independent private practice clinicians, supported by an organization to help support doctors and patients with the following: · Coordination of comprehensive health care services (Care Management, post hospital discharge, home health) · disease management programs · Authorization (referral) management · Claims processing
  • How do I choose a doctor with Superior Choice IPA?
    Selecting a doctor and IPA is an important decision. At Superior Choice IPA, we believe this process should be easy and effortless. Click here to search for your doctor and their corresponding health plan identification number. Once you have gathered this information, please contact your health plan’s customer service number and let them know you would like to choose a doctor with Superior Choice IPA.
  • I need to see a specialist, what do I do?
    Your primary care doctor helps guide your care and may submit an authorization to Superior Choice IPA. We will work with your doctor to ensure you receive the appropriate care you need. Once approved, you will receive an authorization providing you information about the provider who will direct your specialty care.
  • Why was my referral to see a specialist denied and what rights do I have?
    Please refer to your health plan’s evidence of coverage (EOC) for instructions regarding the appeals submission process.
  • Where can I go if I need to go to an emergency room?
    Emergency care is medical care required to assess and treat an immediate medical need. A medical emergency may consist of one or more of the following: · Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing · chest pain/pressure · seizures · dizziness or fainting · uncontrolled bleeding · coughing up or vomiting blood · unusual abdominal pain · severe or persistent diarrhea · suicidal feelings · ingestion of poison · medical overdose · sudden confusion · trouble talking If you or someone you know is in need of emergency care, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. Once you have arrived, you may be asked to present your medical insurance card. Upon leaving the emergency room, be sure to contact your primary care doctor and notify them of your recent emergency room visit. This will ensure your doctor’s medical records are updated and any additional care you need, is requested.
  • How do I change my primary care provider (PCP)?
    Please contact our member services department at 1-888-975-3246 TTY: 711 or for assistance. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
  • How do I get copies of my medical records?
    For medical records, contact your primary care provider or specialist. Your doctor may charge a nominal fee for this service.
bottom of page